("we" "our" "us")
How to contact us
- Via email to email@example.com
A cookie is a small file/piece of information. Ordinarily cookies comprise of letters and numbers. Cookies are stored on your computer when you access the Site and they can then be sent back to the Site. This process is important to the functionality of the Site as it enables it to remember certain important pieces of information between different pages.
- IP address, name, business postal address, email address, phone number
Consent for cookies
- In order to check out for any purchases on the site: in order to ensure that goods remain in your basket once a selection has been made by you on the site
- Users shall be required to consent through a checkbox pop-up on the website homepage that they will need to answer in order to gain full access to the site
- A banner will be shown to all users who have consented to cookies being used, which will ask them if they wish to opt-out of the use of such technologies
Third party cookies
- Details regarding your browsing habits, information regarding your location, information regarding your language preferences
In order to adjust your cookie preferences in relation to third party cookies, you are able to visit the website addresses for the above third parties.
Details regarding the relevant retention periods for third party cookies can also be found on the website addresses for the above third parties
Cookies used on this website
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
Third party cookies:
(Name of cookie – owner – purpose)
_ga,_gali,_gat,_gid- Universal Analytics
(Google) – to track website traffic and utilisation; act – Facebook – to build re-marketing lists for use on facebook
8. How to turn off cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
This policy is up to date as of: 15th March 2022.